Autor Tópico: [N64] Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Escritor de língua inglesa)  (Lida 5151 vezes)

Aroenai

• Macaquinho
    • Ver perfil
  • Itens:
[N64] Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Escritor de língua inglesa)
« Online: Junho 19, 2017, 03:47:08 am »
My apologies, I can only speak and write in English and I use the translate option on Google Chrome to view the site. I hope it's possible for me to write in English here without causing any problems.

Minhas desculpas, só posso falar e escrever em inglês e uso a opção de tradução no Google Chrome para visualizar o site. Espero que seja possível escrever aqui em inglês sem causar nenhum problema.

My name is Aroenai, and I'm a N64 rom hacker from the Krikzz (Everdrive) forums who became interested in porting the Brazilian Portuguese translations for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask to the Gamecube roms. For Ocarina of Time I was disappointed that there was never a complete translation which included graphics/textures. For Majora's Mask, I was disappointed that they had used the PAL 50 hz rom when Brazil uses M-PAL 60 hz (which means it couldn't be played on M-PAL N64 consoles, in addition to the problem with region protection).

Ongoing discussion about my rom patches and a partially complete Ocarina of Time translation patch can be found here:
Legend of Zelda OoT/MQ & MM - Gamecube to N64 patches (with fixes/decensorship) - (in English)
Slightly outdated patch on Romhacking.net (not translations): The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Gamecube to N64

I'm hoping this is the correct place to talk about this, but I've been working on cleaning up the text from the existing 2008 Majora's Mask translation to remove all the extra spaces that were added during the translation of the game from the original Spanish script (these spaces delay the continue prompt for a few seconds while the text draws) and I'm maybe 60% complete on my initial cleanup. However, I noticed a few instances where text was cut short, as an example: "P. Vermelha" versus "Poção Vermelha" because the existing Spanish text was much shorter than required for a complete Portuguese translation. It's possible to extend/shrink the space reserved for each line of dialog, and I was wondering if there was anyone I can work with to identify and re-translate lines of dialog that were shortened for space requirements to make the translation better.

I've actually been to Brazil for a couple weeks when I was much younger, but since I can't actually speak or write in Portuguese I would need some assistance to do anything more than formatting cleanup. I've also come across discussions mentioning issues with the 2008 translation that cause the game to crash, I'd like to correct these as well.

Tradução fornecida pelo Google Translate, que espero que dê um resultado semelhante ao meu texto em inglês...

Meu nome é Aroenai, e eu sou um pirata informático da N64 rom nos fóruns Krikzz (Everdrive) que se interessaram em portar As traduções do português brasileiro para Ocarina of Time e Majora's Mask para o Gamecube roms. Para Ocarina do tempo, fiquei desapontado por nunca ter havido uma tradução completa que incluiu gráficos / texturas. Para Majora's Mask, fiquei desapontado por ter usado a PAL 50 hz rom quando o Brasil usa M-PAL 60 hz (o que significa que não pode ser jogado em consoles M-PAL N64, além do problema com proteção de região).

A discussão contínua sobre meus parches rom e um patch de tradução Ocarina of Time parcialmente completo podem ser encontrados aqui:
Legend of Zelda OoT/MQ & MM - Gamecube to N64 patches (with fixes/decensorship) - (em inglês)
Parágrafo pouco desatualizado em Romhacking.net (não traduções): The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Gamecube to N64

Eu espero que este seja o lugar correto para falar sobre isso, mas eu tenho trabalhado na limpeza do texto da versão atual da Máscara Majora de 2008 para remover todos os espaços extra que foram adicionados durante a tradução do jogo a partir do original Script em espanhol (esses espaços atrasam o prompt de continuação por alguns segundos enquanto o texto desenha) e talvez eu já complete 60% na minha limpeza inicial. No entanto, notei alguns casos em que o texto foi cortado, como exemplo: "P. Vermelha" versus "Poção Vermelha" porque o texto em espanhol existente era muito mais curto do que o exigido para uma tradução completa em português. É possível estender / diminuir o espaço reservado para cada linha de diálogo, e eu queria saber se havia alguém com quem eu pudesse trabalhar para identificar e re-traduzir linhas de diálogo que foram encurtadas para requisitos de espaço para melhorar a tradução.

Na verdade, estive no Brasil por algumas semanas, quando eu era muito mais jovem, mas, como não posso realmente falar ou escrever em português, eu precisaria de alguma ajuda para fazer algo mais que formatar a limpeza. Eu também encontrei discussões mencionando problemas com a tradução de 2008 que causam o acidente do jogo, eu gostaria de corrigir isso também.

Sora Leon

• Macaco Adulto
  • "Não se deixe enganar pelo o meu silêncio."
    • Ver perfil
    • Meu Perfil ( Sora Leon )
  • Itens:

Re:[N64] Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Escritor de língua inglesa)
« Resposta #1 Online: Junho 19, 2017, 10:40:16 am »
Acho que você deveria falar com os donos da tradução.

Aroenai

• Macaquinho
    • Ver perfil
  • Itens:
« Resposta #2 Online: Junho 19, 2017, 11:41:37 am »
I have not been able to get in touch with anyone.

Eu não consegui entrar em contato com ninguém.

Sora Leon

• Macaco Adulto
    • Ver perfil
  • Itens:

« Resposta #3 Online: Junho 19, 2017, 13:16:59 pm »
I have not been able to get in touch with anyone.

Eu não consegui entrar em contato com ninguém.
Já tentou o chat do fórum?

Magalicia

• Moderador
  • Macaco Velho
  • Nomobuyo Oshi Hashitawa Dokeda Gunmicha de Ribura!
    • Ver perfil
  • Itens:

« Resposta #4 Online: Junho 19, 2017, 14:56:20 pm »
Well, we actually don't know where are the translators of MM (maybe someone knows), but in this way, is impossible use another's translation without the owner's permission, or it'll be plagiarism.
The only way is creating a new (and definitive) translation of MM.
If you have patience to romhack, I can translate the entire script e help with the graphics, but I admit that I'm newbie to romhacking games using hexa-editor (and I don't have time to mess with pointers).
If you want my help to create a definitive version of this game (full text and graphics translated), PM me.

Sora Leon

• Macaco Adulto
    • Ver perfil
  • Itens:

« Resposta #5 Online: Junho 19, 2017, 20:00:18 pm »
Well, we actually don't know where are the translators of MM (maybe someone knows), but in this way, is impossible use another's translation without the owner's permission, or it'll be plagiarism.
The only way is creating a new (and definitive) translation of MM.
If you have patience to romhack, I can translate the entire script e help with the graphics, but I admit that I'm newbie to romhacking games using hexa-editor (and I don't have time to mess with pointers).
If you want my help to create a definitive version of this game (full text and graphics translated), PM me.
I'm also a beginner not his English, but I know a guy who knows English and another who knows Japanese.

riciado

• Macaquinho
    • Ver perfil
  • Itens:
« Resposta #6 Online: Fevereiro 24, 2023, 16:50:59 pm »
Olá, encontrei o seu post e achei interessante. Você conseguiu fazer os Ports PT-BR de Zelda Ocarina of Time e Majora's Mask para o GC? Não sou tradutor mas acompanho grupos de traduções.